At TTC Roofing and Building, we offer Maidstone, Rochester and Kent clients a bespoke service to match their individual taste. Our painting and decorators are fully experienced at transforming outdated concepts with a range of different colours, textures and techniques. During house renovation consultations, we discuss new design schemes to tie in with your furnishings.
You can be assured that our project management team will alleviate any stress or disruption during the refurbishment process, leaving you to enjoy the perfect finish.
The painting and decorators at TTC Roofing and Building are experienced at sprucing up the interiors of Maidstone and Rochester properties. Projects include house renovations, which vary from loft, basement and garage conversions, to property extensions. We also freshen up kitchens and bathrooms to complement new fitouts.
Decorating and refurbishments benefit Kent and South East homeowners because they appeal to prospective buyers and can boost the overall resale value. Business clients, like hotel and resort owners, invest in painting and decorators to help them achieve higher revenue targets. A fresh new brand attracts clients and new amenities keep residential guests satisfied.
The TTC Roofing and Building team undertake restoration work on behalf of Maidstone and Rochester clients. We’re experienced at handling period house renovations, with the approval from the local Kent and South East County Councils. If you’re suffering from fire or flood damage, our painting and decorators manage insurance claim restorations too. We work with insurers and assessors to refurbish walls, ceilings and flooring affected by structural damage at your property.
Our team carries out the following as part of house renovation projects throughout Maidstone, Rochester, Kent and the South East:
• Plastering (Including Mouldings, Polished and Waterproof Plastering)
• Dry Lining
• Liquid Screeding
For enhancing the exteriors at your property, clients can benefit from the following finishes:
• K Rend – Provides Maidstone and Rochester properties with a silicone-based weather-resistant render for their walls
• Monocouche Rendering – A decorative finish, which is available in a variety of colours to choose from
• Pebbledash and Roughcast – This cement-mixed slurry is popular amongst our Kent and South East clients, which uses sand, gravel and pebbles to cover surfaces with different textures
• Insulated Rendering – External Wall Insulation Systems (EWISs) or cladding is fitted by our painting and decorators as an aesthetically pleasing way to improve your property’s insulation