Domestic and commercial clients in Maidstone, Rochester and the surrounding area can rely on our builders for professional project management services. We take the hassle out of any construction project, with design, planning and installations expertly handled from start to finish. The team at TTC Roofing and Building excel at creating quality house renovations, varying from loft conversions to extensions and brand-new builds.
We help home and business owners in Maidstone, Rochester, Kent and the South East to design the ideal extension to suit their needs. These range from single to multi-storey extensions, which can be located at the rear or side of the property.
Loft, Basement and Garage Conversions
Our builders transform unused attics and basements into bedrooms, offices, home gyms and bathroom suites. We create architectural drawings and conduct risk assessments to ensure dormer and hip-to-gable loft conversions comply with UK building regulations. Basements and garages will be sufficiently insulated, and damp proofed for optimal health and safety.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fitouts
Popular house renovations for Maidstone and Rochester clients include stripping out old units, walls, floors and appliances, which are replaced with modern interiors to your exact specification. Our builders and carpenters craft custom-made worktops and cabinets to match the concept you desire. All major-branded appliances are safely installed and inspected for a turn key finish.
If you’ve purchased a new plot of land or if you’re planning to add a new garage, workshop, studio or summer house to your existing property – we are adept at designing and building a new structure from scratch. We advise home and business owners on how to liaise with the Local Planning Authority (LPA) in Kent or the wider South West area for authorisation. Our builders are proficient at demolition and groundwork duties to redeveloping brownfield and greenfield land.
Maidstone, Rochester, Kent and South East clients can rely on our builders to complete the following as part of house renovations and new build construction:
• Planning Permission Applications for Local Authority Approval
• Single, Multi Storey and Entire House Renovation Projects
• Bespoke Carpentry and Joinery Work for Brand-New Interiors
• Stud Walls, Wooden Flooring, Doors, Windows and Partitions
• Appliances Supplied and Installed for Kitchens and Bathrooms
• Plumbing, Gas and Electrical Work Safely Administered
• Project Management Services, with a Dedicated Point-of-Contact from Start to Finish
• Premium-Quality Products and Building Materials at Affordable Prices
The construction and house renovation services carried out by the fully-qualified builders and carpenters at TTC Roofing and Building are covered by £1 million employer’s and public liability insurance. This includes small to large jobs, from kitchen refurbishments to entire new builds.
We manage the following projects on behalf of domestic and commercial clients in Maidstone, Rochester, Kent and the South East:
• House Renovations
• Office Refurbishments (with Partition Walls)
• Property Extensions
• New Builds on
• Kitchen and Bathroom Fitouts
• Garage, Loft and Basement Conversions
• Brickwork, Concreting and Steel Fabrication
• Structural Repairs (including Piling, Underpinning and Structural Steels)
• Demolition and Groundworks
• Concrete Garages and Car Ports
• Cladding and Wall Tie Replacements
• Period Property Restoration
• Insurance Claims for Fire and Flood Renovations
• Driveway and Patio Installations
• Green Oak Framing